- Quick Connecting Two-piece Design. This unique design allows for easy mounting transport and set up. In addition, weighing only 31 lbs. (14 kg), the unit can be broken down into two lighter weight units for maximum transport and operation comfort. This is particularly useful when working off a ladder or overhead
- Single-hand Chain Latching. The Model HC300 features a patented springloaded chain that saves time and significantly aids set up and operation
- Ergonomic Design. With all controls at the operator’s fingertips, the tool has been designed for maximum productivity
- High Speed. With a powerful 1.2HP, 11 amp motor, the Model HC300 delivers 360 RPM to quickly bore holes while optimizing hole saw life
- Horizontal and vertical flats to ensure perpendicular cutting
Motor1200 W Universal
Output Power1/2 HP
RPM360 (no load)
Hole Cutting Capacityup to 3" (76 mm)
Chuck Size1/16"(1,6 mm) - 1/2" (13 mm)
Pipe Diameter Mounting Range1-1/2" (38 mm) to 8" (200 mm)
Arbors up to 7/16"
115V approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards
HC300 Hole Cutting Tool
The RIDGID Model HC300 Hole Cutting Tool is designed to cut holes up to 3" (76 mm) diameter into steel pipe. The multiple hole size allows the use of fittings such as Mechanical T®, Vic-O-Let™, Weld-O-Let™ and others for branching unpressurized pipelines. The HC300 features a 1⁄2" (13 mm) capacity chuck to accommodate all sizes of holes up to 3" (76 mm) diameter and standard hole saw arbors up to 7⁄16" (11 mm). An integral motor and gear reduction optimizes the performance and saw life in the capacity range. A single-feed handle and ON/OFF switch allows for easy operation. The compact two-piece design allows the HC300 to be used in tight quarters and difficult-to-reach locations. The Model HC300 offers great features that translate into unparalleled field and shop performance.