- Powerful - Actual working pressure of 3000 psi (205bar) and flow of 5.5 GPM (21 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Lightweight Hose - Hose with nylon braid provides significant weight reduction and increased flexibility – all without reducing strength. Allows the thrust to propel the hose further down the line.
- Complete - With the Model KJ-3100’s removable hose reel, there is no need to purchase expensive portable hose reels. Standard packages come equipped to handle indoor and remote applications.
- Convenient - Completely remove the hose reel to ease loading onto service trucks. Simply rotate the hose reel forward to gain full access to the engine’s gas tank and air filter.
- Maneuverable - In the heavy-duty 3000 psi (205bar) jetter category, the RIDGID KJ-3100 is one of the most maneuverable jetters on the market. The unit, on its unique two-wheeled cart, easily fits through standard size doors and can negotiate tight turns with the greatest of ease.
- Pulse Action - Activate the Model KJ-3100’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Quality & Dependability - Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Gear reducer allows pump to run at slower (optimal) speed. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and downtime – keeping you on the job.
- Versatile - Power wash package and chemical injector system cleans cables, tools, and other heavily soiled equipment.
- Quick Start - 16 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; fuel shutoff; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.
KJ-3100 Water Jetter
For 2" (50 mm) to 10" (250 mm) Drain Lines
The RIDGID® Model KJ-3100 portable water jetter gives you 3000 psi (205bar) actual working pressure to handle large commercial and industrial applications. This jetter propels a highly flexible and lightweight hose through 2" (50 mm) to 10" (250 mm) lines blasting through sludge, soap, grease, and sediment blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power scrubs the line flushing debris away and restoring drain lines to their full, free-flowing capacity – all without the use of harmful chemicals.