- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough
- Tri-Mode Detection™ gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button
- 16" (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
- Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs
Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane)
Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane)
Alarms: Visual, Audible, Vibration
Power Source: Batteries (4 x AA)
Gases Detected: *Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Methane, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulfide
*Common mixtures that would include or emit more than one of these gases include natural gas, paint thinners, industrial solvents, dry cleaning fluids, and gasoline
micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector
The RIDGID® micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. It is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds.
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Gas Detector ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs, and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.