- Large 1.75 gal. (6.6 L) oil tray.
- Large chip tray.
- Generous top cover for keeping tools and fittings handy.
- High clearance carriage.
- Speed chuck with rocker-action jaws centers and grips work piece instantly.
- Can be used with geared threaders Models 141 and 161.
- Uses Model 816/817 semiautomatic, Model 815A self-opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
- 17-gauge steel walls and welded construction
- Two internal and one external storage shelves
- Oversized bi-fold door with steel clasp
- Cut-outs for power cord and foot switch storage
- Two drain plugs for easy cleaning
- Die Heads and Dies
- Die Head Racks
- Stands - Three Models Available
- Thread Cutting Oil
- Nipple Chuck
Pipe Capacity1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm) 2 1/2"-4" (62mm-100mm), 4"-6" (100mm-150mm) with 141 and 161 geared threaders.
Bolt Capacity1/4"-2" (6mm-50mm).
SwitchesFOR/OFF/REV and Integral safety foot switch.
ChuckSpeed Chuck™ with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts (3).
Rear Centering DeviceCam-action, turns wit h chuck.
CuttersSelf-centering, full-floating. Two models available: One Standard. No. 820 Wheel-Type Cutter, pipe capacity 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm), bolt capacity 1/4"-1" (6mm-25mm). Two Optional. No. 821 Blade-Type cutter, pipe capacity 1/2"-2" (12mm-50mm). See ordering chart.
Reamer5-flute cone, RH, 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm).
Oil PumpSelf-priming gerotor oil pump.
RH/LH combin ation reamer available.
Model 535 Threading Machine
The Model 535 maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding the features that makes the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535 ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage making the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy. The 535 is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID equipment.