- Fastest roll groove time in its class.
- Offers maximum versatility in roll grooving capacities (see specifications below).
- Custom engineered 2-stage, 15-ton hydraulic pump and ram eases grooving and reduces flare and operator’s fatigue.
- Produces consistent, high quality roll grooves.
- 115V approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards
Capacity1" - 12" Sch 10 Steel
1" - 8" Sch 40 Steel, PVC
2" - 6" Copper (types K, L, M & DWV)
1 1/2", 2 1/2" -4" Sch 80 PVC
Weight185 lbs./84.1 kg.
MotorUniversal 1/2 HP
Motor ControlOn/Off Heavy-Duty with Foot Switch
Speed:45 RPM (No Load)
918-I Roll Groover
The RIDGID Model 918-I Roll Grooving Machine is capable of grooving 1" to 8" schedule 40 and 1" to 12" schedule 10 pipe faster than any roll grooving machine in its class. Powered by a 1.2 HP universal motor and heavy duty transmission, the 918-I produces high quality grooves consistently and effortlessly. The 918-I comes standard with a rugged wheel stand built for mobility in the shop without compromising stability. The stand’s tray is tough enough to support 200 lbs. The 918-I uses a custom-designed, two-stage hydraulic pump that minimizes pipe flare, operator fatigue and hydraulic fluid leaks.