- The performance, cable control, durability, and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Ideal for any tough job, such as roots – up to 250' (76 m).
- Cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Powerful, yet quiet, 600W universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
- Provides audible and visual signals to operator.
- Inner-drum and ball bearing distributor arm work with motor/gearbox system to reduce chance of cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever, and clean easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 100' (30,5 m) of 3⁄4" (20 mm) cable or 125' (38 m) of 5⁄8" (16 mm) cable.
- Powerful AUTOFEED® mechanism has grease fittings and an open design for easy maintenance; advances and retrieves cable up to 22' (6,7 m) per minute.
- Two position stair climber eases transport and loading – eliminates extra cost for loading wheels.
- Narrow profile allows machine to fit through bathroom doors.
- Handles adjust to desired height to ensure balanced transport.
- Includes RIDGID® PVC drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115 V only)
K-7500 Drum Machine
For 3" to 10" (75-250mm) Lines
- Recommend 5⁄8" (16 mm) cable for 3" (75 mm) to 6" (150 mm) drain lines up to 250' (76 m)
- Recommend 3⁄4" (20 mm) cable for 4" (110 mm) to 10" (250 mm) drain lines up to 250' (76 m)