- Square cut 21ft (6m) or nipple lengths of pipe without effort.
- Easily cuts by displacing instead of removing pipe material.
- No abrasive dust, dangerous sparks, or open flame.
- Quickly cuts steel pipe with minimal burr.
- Great for cutting pipe for groove joining.
- Heavy-duty design is perfect for field or shop use.
- Adaptable for beveling.
Cutting Capacity2 1⁄2" (65 mm) to 8" (200 mm) schedule 10*/40 steel pipe
Powered by a model 700 Power Drive (not included)
Power Drive RPM26-30 (no load)
Weight105 lbs. (48 kg)
Model 258 Power Pipe Cutter
he RIDGID Model 258 Power Pipe Cutter cuts 2 1⁄2" (65 mm) to 8" (200 mm) schedule 10*/40 steel pipe, galvanized pipe, rigid conduit, etc. at the job site or in the shop. Powered by the RIDGID No. 700 Power Drive, the 258 is a displacement cutter that provides square cuts. The operator controls the feeding rate by pumping the hydraulic foot pump throughout the operation. A square cut with minimal burr on either 21 ft (6m) or nipple lengths of pipe is achieved quickly** without abrasive dust, sparks, or open flame. Also, the RIDGID Pipe Roller for beveling can be used to rotate the pipe while second operator uses a grinder to bevel the pipe.