- Automatic chuck.
- Large 6.6 l (1.75 gallon) oil reservoir.
- Large chip tray.
- Generous top cover area for keeping tools and fittings handy.
- High clearance carriage.
- Can be used with geared threader Model 141.
- Uses Model 816/817 semi-automatic, Model 815A self opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
Steel Cabinet Features
- 17-gauge steel walls and welded construction
- Two Internal and one external storage shelves
- Oversized bi-fold door with steel clasp
- Cut-outs for power cord and foot switch storage
- Two drain plugs for easy cleaning
Pipe Capacity1/8"-2" (3 mm-50 mm) 2 1/2"-4" (62 mm-100 mm) with 141 geared threader.
Bolt Capacity1/4"-2” (8 mm-50 mm).
SwitchesFOR/OFF/REV and Integral safety foot switch.
Chuckautomatic with four reversible forged jaws.
Rear Centering Deviceautomatic, centering only.
Cuttersself-centering, full-floating. Two models available:
1. One Standard. Model 820 Wheel-Type Cutter, pipe capacity 1/8-2'' (6-50 mm), bolt capacity 1/4-1'' (8-25 mm).
2. Two Optional. Model 821 Blade Type Cutter, pipe capacity 1/2-2'' (15-50 mm).
Reamer5-flute cone, RH, 1/8"-2" (3 mm-50 mm).
Oil Pumpself-priming gerotor oil pump.
RH/LH combination reamer available.
Model 535A Automatic Threading Machine
The Model 535A maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535A ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage that makes the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy. The 535A is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID equipment.