- Lightest 130 kN tool on the market*, for more portability and ease of use.
- Unique RIDGID® RapidAdvance System™ that engages quickly and easily crimps lugs.
- Low handle force reduces hand strain and operator fatigue.
- Industry exclusive Head Stand allows for one-man operation. Easily position cable / lug between the dies and complete the crimp.
- 15 slots for crimping dies in the carrying case with special slot decals for quick die identification and retrieval.
* Among C-Frame Style Manual Hydraulic Crimp Tools with 400mm2 CU capacity.
RE 130-M Manual Hydraulic Crimp Tool
Introducing the world’s lightest and easiest-to-use 130kN Manual Hydraulic Crimp Tool with C-Frame
Weighing only 5.3 kgs, the RE 130-M provides 130kN of hydraulic force output to crimp copper lugs and connectors up to 400 mm2. The RE 130-M is specially designed for one-person operation. It features an industry-exclusive Head Stand which allows users to more easily position the cable and lug between dies and crimp with greater stability. For increased maneuverability in tight spaces, the crimp head can be rotated up to 330°.
Featuring the patent-pending RIDGID® RapidAdvance System™, the RE 130-M requires only 2 pumps to engage the lug. This minimizes unnecessary pumping and reduces user fatigue. It includes an integrated pressure-relief valve that indicates when the maximum pressure is reached and the crimp is complete. The ram can then be manually retracted by simply pressing on the pressure release lever.